Win 2 free tickets to see Jason Aldean live in concert, April 23, 2015 in Bozeman, MT. The Livingston, Montana Rib & Chop House is giving away a pair of tickets through social media!
How to enter:
- Take a selfie with Jason Aldean at the Livingston Chop House*
*Photo with Jason Aldean cardboard cutout in Livingston restaurant
- Post selfie on one of our social media accounts
Post: Facebook Tag: Instagram Mention: Twitter
- Include Hashtag in post, #AldeanChopHouse
WINNER will be announced on April 20th, 2015 on Facebook.
Concert at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse:
Thursday, April 23, 2015, 7:30 PM
Last day to enter contest:
Sunday, April 19, 2015 (contest ends at midnight Mountain Standard Time)
Must be 18 years of age to enter. One entry per person. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.
Official Contest Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting selfies with Jason Aldean cardboard cutout on social media.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Montana’s Rib & Chop House and Finally Restaurant Group (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Finally Restaurant Group will randomly select the winners of the contest. All decisions of the selection group are final.
- PRIZES: Winner will receive 2 tickets to see Jason Aldean live in concert in Bozeman, Montana on April 23, 2015.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on April 20, 2015. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant Finally Restaurant Group a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Finally Restaurant Group the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a license.
- Finally Restaurant Group is under no obligation to use any submission or return the submissions to participants.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Finally Restaurant Group. Finally Restaurant Group reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and release Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Finally Restaurant Group and not to Facebook,Twitter, or Instagram and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offeers from Finally Restaurant Group and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. Finally Restaurant Group in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Finally Restaurant Group is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Finally Restaurant Group may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Finally Restaurant Group from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.